University College is proud to offer financial assistance scholarships (GAP scholarships) to students enrolled in any of our current University College degree programs.
The University College GAP Scholarship
Established by the college and GAP Scholarship is awarded to full-time students who meet the eligibility criteria listed below and have an unmet matriculation financial needs ranging from $50 and not to exceed $500.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be accepted to Kennesaw State University as a full-time undergraduate student
- Enrolled in one of the following University College degree programs (Integrative Studies Degree or Culinary Sustainability and Hospitality Degree) or undeclared majors
- Have an outstanding account balance between $50 and $500
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien
- Considered in good standing with KSU
Applicants must submit the following documents for consideration:
- Current year Account Balance Statement
- Essay with a minimum 500 words on the following topic:
- 1. What are your post-graduation plans and how will the GAP Scholarship help you achieve your goals?
All documents must be in PDF format only. Please submit your two documents via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted after submission of your email further regarding the process.