Our goal at the Office of Communication and Marketing is to coordinate the creation and strategic direction of all University College’s social media accounts, focusing on presenting a unified campus message.
By promoting the success of our program(s) and/or services and tracking analytics, you can make social media a powerful promotion tool. If you are not able to stay active on your accounts and monitor your progress, then social media might not a viable strategy for you at this time. If you think this might be the case for your program, no worries! Programs that cannot meet content requirements have access to primary accounts for leverage, including hashtags and collaborative promotion. We are here to help!
Branding & Social Media
Kennesaw State University’s and University College’s identity marks are designed to distinguish the university and college from all other institutions of higher education and help us achieve instantaneous, favorable recognition. The benefits of having an identity include having our institutional name and “brand name” associated with quality and value. The benefits of such recognition do not stop with the overall university, and neither does the necessity for protecting that identity. The individual departments, programs and offices of the university all share in, and contribute to, the identity of the university as a whole. Ask yourself the following questions to make sure your account is on track.
- Is your logo consistent with the KSU and UC brand standards and style guidelines outlied in the university's Visual Identity Guide?
- Does your account have a profile image, header photo, background and biography that reflect the mission and identity of KSU and UC?
If you have content you would like promoted on official university social media accounts please complete our Online Application or request more information in the form and we will be happy to answer your questions.Online Application
Tweets by @UCatKSU
Phone: (470) 578-3550
Kennesaw State University
430 Bartow Ave NW, Suite 213
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Events Calander+View Calendar
- Mar31Heaven Gone Hell Bound Pop Up Dinner & Lunch Time: All-day Event Location: 3217 Campus Loop Rd
- Apr14Mystery Grille Pop Up Lunch & Dinner Time: All-day Event Location: 3217 Campus Loop Rd
- Apr21Stop and Smell the Rose: Understanding Rose Wines Time: 05:30 pm Location: 3217 Campus Loop Rd