Transfer Ignition: New Student Orientation
Transfer Orientation (Ignition) sessions are designed to assist students who are coming to KSU from another institution in their initial transition to the University. At transfer orientation students will:
- Receive advising on how their unique academic circumstances will transition to KSU, specifically regarding the student's program of study and KSU's transfer credit policies. Although not required, transfer students are encouraged to seek advising from their specific college/major prior to attending Ignition.
- Learn about academic advising from their departmental major.
- Discover how to build a schedule using the KSU on-line undergraduate catalog.
- Register for the coming Semester's courses (if cleared for registration)
- Receive a KSU ID and parking decal/hangtag.
- Receive information on how and when to pay fees.
- Find out more about student activities and campus services.
Please visit the Office of the Registrar's Web site for transfer student transcript evaluation information.
If you have additional questions please contact the Orientation and Transitions Programs at 470-578-6219 or email us at KSUOrientation@kennesaw.edu.