Congratulations on your admission to KSU!
It is our pleasure to invite you to Ignition: New Student Orientation at Kennesaw State University. Ignition is a required program for all incoming students and serves as our introduction to all that KSU has to offer. We look forward to you becoming part of our Owl Family!
How to Register for Ignition: New Student Orientation.
- Step 1: Click on either the First-year or Transfer student link below, based on your admission status.
- Step 2: Log into your OWL Express account using your NET ID and password.
- Step 3: Click the STUDENT SERVICES tab.
- Step 4: Click the Orientation Sign-up Link.
- Step 5: Select the date that works best for your schedule.
- Step 6: Make your online payment. You will not be able to reserve a date without payment.
- Step 7: Print your confirmation page for your records. You will be e-mailed a payment confirmation.
- Step 8: If you want you a parent, family member or guest to attend, please sign-up
by clicking the Parent and Family Sign-up link below.
Kennesaw and Marietta Campus Spring 2017 Admits
Please check carefully to verify your session date. Contact Orientation and Transition Programs if you have questions: call 470-578-6219 or email KSUOrientation@kennesaw.edu.