Congratulations on your admission to KSU!
It is our pleasure to invite you to Ignition: New Student Orientation at Kennesaw State University. Ignition is a required program for all incoming students and serves as our introduction to all that KSU has to offer. We look forward to you becoming part of our Owl Family!
Kennesaw and Marietta Campus Spring 2019 Admits
How to sign-up for Ignition: New Student Orientation
- Log into your student portal of Owl Express with your NetID and Password. If you need help with log in, please contact the student Help Desk at 470-578-3555.
- Choose the Student Services link.
- Choose the Orientation Sign-Up link.
- Pick the Major you wish to pursue, if undecided please choose Undeclared as your major. Need help with majors? Click here for KSU's Majors and Programs.
- Review dates and instructions before choosing and paying for your orientation date. Remember if bringing a parent or guest, you must sign-up the student and parent or guest at the same time.
- After you sign-up and pay for your orientation, you will be directed to your confirmation page, under the orientation link of your student portal of Owl Express. You may access this page at any time after payment is made.
Please note: The orientation fee does not include parent or guests, you must sign-up and pay for both student and parent at the same time. All orientation fees are non-refundable. Sign-up is not guaranteed until you pay to attend.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Orientation and Transition Programs office at 470-578-6219 or email us at email@example.com.
Please know there are no issues with signing up for Fall 2019 Ignition at this time. The system is currently closed and will open later this fall for Fall 2019 admits.