The Thrive program can accommodate 125 students for 2017-18. To be eligible for this program, incoming first-year students must:
- have been admitted to KSU,
- be first-time, full-time KSU students (new to college, enrolling in 12 credit hours or more during the Fall 2017 semester),
- have a 3.0-3.49 high school GPA (as calculated by the KSU Admissions Department),
- have scored at least 18 math / 18 verbal (20 composite score) on the ACT – OR – at least 450 verbal / 450 math (950 composite score) on the SAT (before March 2016) – OR – on the new SAT a total of 1030+, Reading 25+, Math 490+, and
- meet all eligibility requirements for the HOPE scholarship. See www.gacollege411.org for more information.