Students are only eligible to apply to the Thrive Scholars Program during their senior year of high school. Eligible students are those who:
- Have been accepted to KSU for entry Fall 2018 and have paid their Admissions deposit,
- Will be a first-time, first-year student (under 30 credit hours earned through dual enrollment, AP, or IB programs),
- Will be a full-time student (taking at least 12 credit hours),
- Are eligible for HOPE (as confirmed by GAFutures), and
- Plan to graduate from KSU in four years (The Thrive Program doesn't have the necessary resources to assist students who plan to transfer to another school).
Please note, even if a HOPE-eligible student has a KSU Admissions Office GPA calculated at 3.5 or higher AND test scores of 1150 (old SAT), 1220 (new SAT) or 25 (ACT), they are not eligible for Thrive. They will be referred to KSU’s Honors Program.