COVID-19 NOTICE: The in-person offices of Culinary Sustainability & Hospitality are closed during the COVID-19 situation. The department is working on providing refunds to all that have purchased tickets to pop-up events that were scheduled to take place throughout the remainder of the spring semester. If you need to contact our department, please email email@example.com or contact 470-578-7974. Our staff is responding to emails and voicemails during the regular hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
The Department of Culinary Sustainability and Hospitality infuses sustainable business practices into all facets of Culinary and Hospitality Management, educating students with the skills, knowledge, and abilities to maximize efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
The Culinary Sustainability and Hospitality program is no longer accepting new majors. Culinary Sustainability and Hospitality courses are only available to currently enrolled majors and will be discontinued after the Fall 2020 semester.
If you are interested in studying hospitality management, please contact the M. A. Leven School of Management, Entrepreneurship and Hospitality at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (470) 578- 6552 to request information.
Need to Talk to an Advisor?
If you have questions about a prerequisite, repeat, or major restriction override for a CSH course, please fill out this form.
- More than 80 restaurants opened in Atlanta in 2015.
- The State of Georgia is home to 17,242 eating and drinking establishments and Atlanta is the No. 5 metropolitan area with the highest employment level in restaurant industry.
- In the past five years, Atlanta chefs have garnered 56 semifinalist nominations for James Beard Awards.
- Atlanta hosts more than 20 food festivals annually including the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival, Taste of Atlanta, Cabbagetown Chomp and Stomp, and Attack of the Killer Tomato Festival, among many others.
- Atlanta boasts nearly 500 Zagat-rated restaurants from upscale gourmet cuisine to progressive variations of Southern staples.
- In the past five years, 49 Atlanta chefs have been nominated as semifinalists for the James Beard Awards.
Phone: (470) 578-7974
Kennesaw State University
520 Parliament Garden Way Northwest
Kennesaw, GA 30144