The Department of Culinary Sustainability and Hospitality offers a Bachelor of Science in Culinary Sustainability and Hospitality. This unique program infuses sustainable business practices into all facets of Culinary and Hospitality Management, educating students with the skills, knowledge, and abilities to maximize efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
Need to Talk to an Advisor?
If you have questions about a prerequisite, repeat, or major restriction override for a CSH course, please fill out this form.
- More than 80 restaurants opened in Atlanta in 2015.
- The State of Georgia is home to 17,242 eating and drinking establishments and Atlanta is the No. 5 metropolitan area with the highest employment level in restaurant industry.
- In the past five years, Atlanta chefs have garnered 56 semifinalist nominations for James Beard Awards.
- Atlanta hosts more than 20 food festivals annually including the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival, Taste of Atlanta, Cabbagetown Chomp and Stomp, and Attack of the Killer Tomato Festival, among many others.
- Atlanta boasts nearly 500 Zagat-rated restaurants from upscale gourmet cuisine to progressive variations of Southern staples.
- In the past five years, 49 Atlanta chefs have been nominated as semifinalists for the James Beard Awards.
Read about the Hickory Grove Farm: click here
Phone: (470) 578-7974
Kennesaw State University
520 Parliament Garden Way Northwest
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Culinary Sustainability School Calendar+View Calendar
No upcoming events