Transitioning to Graduate School
Interested in going to Graduate School?
TS 4490: Transitioning to Graduate School will help you prepare for the shift from your undergraduate program into a program to obtain an advanced degree. In this course you will examine and compare graduate school requirements and develop strategies and products associated with being a successful graduate student.
Students who successfully participate in the course will be able to:
- Design an applied, investigative, or creative work that draws on the perspectives and methods of their respective fields of study
- Compare graduate school criterions across numerous variables and characteristics
- Develop strategies and research projects associated with being a graduate student
- Apply quantitative, qualitative, or mixed research methods
- Articulate current developments, emerging trends, and current issues related to their intended fields of graduate study
To register for the course, offered in multiple formats, look for TS 4490 - CRN 84933 (hybrid), 84934 (hybrid), 84935 (on campus), 84937 (online), and 85920 (online).
Need more information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.