INTS Academic Advising - Coronavirus Information
- Academic advising appointments are not cancelled during this time. Appointments will be conducted via phone or email. No in-person appointments will occur until further notice.
- If you already have an in-person advising appointment scheduled, your advisor will be reaching out to you via email with specific directions on how to reach your advisor for the phone appointment.
- For ease of the phone appointment, please have a computer nearby to access any essential documents or information during the phone appointment.
If you would like to make a phone appointment, please follow the below steps and leave a reachable number in the comment box:
- Please go to- advising.kennesaw.edu
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “click here” to get to our advising appointment portal
- Scroll down and click on “University College Advising Services”
- Sign into Navigate with your school NET ID and password
- Click on the blue button that says “schedule an appointment” or “get assistance”
- Choose “Advising” from the drop down menu
- Choose “University College Advising” towards the bottom for your advising center
- Choose “Integrative Studies: “90+hrs,” 0-89hrs," or "Online Learner"
- Click “next”
- Choose Library, room 401
- Click “next”
- From there, you can see days that show availability and you can choose a day and time that works for you
- The system will then set you up with an appointment with an Integrative Studies Advisor
You can always contact email@example.com with questions and we will respond to you as soon as we are able. Please make sure to leave your student ID# within any emails you do send.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and flexibly during this time.