Integrative Studies Home
Please read the following message in its entirety regarding KSU’s response to the
Coronavirus (COVID19) and how this will impact Integrative Studies academic advising:
-Academic advising appointments are NOT cancelled during this time. Appointments will be conducted via phone or email. No in-person appointments will occur until further notice.
-If you already have an in-person advising appointment scheduled, your advisor will be reaching out to you via email with specific directions on how to reach your advisor for the phone appointment.
-For ease of the phone appointment, please have a computer nearby to access any essential documents or information during the phone appointment.
If you would like to make a phone appointment, please follow the below steps and leave a reachable number in the comment box:
- Please go to- http://advising.kennesaw.edu/
- click on “click here” to get to our advising appointment portal
- scroll down and click on “University College Advising Services”
- sign into Navigate with your school NET ID and password
- click on the blue button that says “schedule an appointment” or “get assistance”
- choose “Advising” from the drop down menu
- choose “University College Advising” towards the bottom for your advising center
- choose “Integrative Studies: “90+hrs,” 0-89hrs," or "Online Learner"
- click “next”
- choose Library, room 401
- click “next”
- from there, you can see days that show availability and you can choose a day and time that works for you
- the system will then set you up with an appointment with an Integrative Studies Advisor
You can always contact us via email with questions and we will respond to you as soon as we are able. Please make sure to leave your student ID# within any emails you do send. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and flexibly during this time.