During your Ignition orientation day you will obtain information and resources for the following:
- Determine appropriate classes to take during the first semester by meeting with an academic adviser.
- Understand the web-based course registration system.
- Register for the coming semester's classes (if cleared for registration).
- Receive a KSU ID and parking hangtag/decal.
- Connect with new and current students through small group interaction.
- Find out where to park on campus.
- What campus resources and departments are available.
- How to get involved socially.
- Learn strategies to assist in the successful transition to KSU.
- Eat lunch with student leaders and other KSU students.
If you have additional questions please contact the Orientation and Transitions Programs at 470-578-6219 or email us at KSUOrientation@kennesaw.edu.