First-Year Ignition: New Student Orientation
Congratulations on your acceptance to KSU!
First-Year Ignition: New Student Orientation is designed for students who have less than 29 and under college credit hours. All first-year, full-time students are required to attend an orientation session.
How to sign-up for Ignition: New Student Orientation
- Log into your student portal of Owl Express with your NetID and Password. If you need help with log in, please contact the student Help Desk at 470-578-3555.
- Choose the Student Services link.
- Choose the Orientation Sign-Up link.
- Pick the Major you wish to pursue, if undecided please choose Undeclared as your major. Need help with majors? Click here for KSU's Majors and Programs.
- Review dates and instructions before choosing and paying for your orientation date. Remember if bringing a parent or guest, you must sign-up the student and parent or guest at the same time. For information on fees, click here.
- After you sign-up and pay for your orientation, you will be directed to your confirmation page, under the orientation link of your student portal of Owl Express. You may access this page at any time after payment is made.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Orientation and Transition Programs office at 470-578-6219 or email us at KSUorientation@kennesaw.edu.
We look forward to you becoming part of our Owl Family!