Current Students

Staying at KSU After High School Graduation

If you are a high school senior and will be remaining at KSU after graduation, you will need to apply for readmission, however, you will need to WAIT UNTIL MARCHApplying to KSU prior to March will make you ineligible for Dual Enrollment funding for the Spring term. This will not affect your ability to apply for housing, scholarships, or affect your ability to be accepted at KSU. So long as you maintain good academic standing, you will be accepted. 

Contact your DEP Advisor for:

  • Advising Appointments
  • Schedule Changes
  • Course Withdrawals
  • AP & Transfer Course Verification
  • Tutoring Referrals


Contact the DEP Office for:

  • Changes in student information
  • Changes in high school and/or high school counselor
  • Changes in address and/or contact info
  • Disability accommodation needs (eg. ADD, ADHD, etc.)
  • Non-advising issues pertaining to classes or professors
  • Extended absence or missed exam/final, etc.
  • Conflict resolution
  • Questions regarding funding, textbooks, parking and transcripts