Disance Learning Innovations (DLI) is a unit of CETL. This unit is responsible for enhancing student success in the digital learning environment by providing professional learning and support services to faculty at KSU. The DLI team will work together towards a common vision to support the design, development, and delivery of quality hybrid/online courses.
Support and services that faculty can receive from the Digital Learning Innovations team include:
- Instructional Design Services
- Instructional Technology Services
- Professional development for teaching hybrid/online
- Academic Web Accessibility
- Support eCore and eMajor programs
- Support KSU’s Quality Initiatives based on college policies
- Promote Open Educational Resources as part of instructional design
- Innovations for Student Success
For more information or questions, contact Brichaya Shah at email@example.com.